Recommendedhealthlinks main purpose is to deliver quality information about health-related topics for everyone around the world those who are interested in knowing more about it.
We have enjoyed sharing our knowledge with you and hope to continue doing so. However, we also realize that it is equally important to have others share their knowledge and experience with everyone as well.
To achieve this together, we love to invite your participation and help to provide our valued readers with quality articles and interesting insights!
To learn about writing for us, check out our quick guidelines for bloggers below.
Are you a fitness expert, health fanatic or a blogger with a passion for Guest blogging on health and fitness blogs Recommendedhealthlinks welcomes you to share your unique blog.
Attention: Since we are looking for high-quality content all the articles posted will be reviewed by our panel before publishing.
- Your average article length must be more than 800 words.
- Images posted must be of high Resolution & relevant to your topic.
- Your article will be posted only if it meets our standards.
- Meeting the above standards it will be exclusively published on Recommendedhealthlinks.com. We will list your author details along with your article in our writers column.
- do-follow link of your’s will be added to the website as per your request.
- In case of spammy website link will be removed permanently.
How to Submit Your Post
Register Here : https://goo.gl/SmFFpM
- Once you click the above link you will be taken to registration page. Enter username and email in the given fields. You will get an email with the activation link, click that email and it will ask you to enter the password and your registration thing is done.
- Login with the username and password you have chosen, you will be taken to dashboard page, click on posts and click on add new posts.
- Fill up the title, content and tags fields. Please include a short bio with a link to your own website at the end of the content. Click on publish to send the post for review. Once approved it will be live on the blog.
Please email us at email@example.com with the following:
Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.